One of Queensland’s most prominent thoroughbred breeding properties is set to re-launch as Telemon Thoroughbreds in June when the lease to current occupant Sun Stud expires. Since it was first developed in the 1990’s, Telemon has earned an enviable reputation.
- Jungle Cat – The best sprinter to retire to Queensland in 20 years
- Our stallion tour of the Hunter Valley & Telemon
- Can lightning strike twice for Sidestep in the Golden Slipper of 2020?
- Telemon celebrate the crowning of SIDESTEP as Champion First Season Sire
- A breeding dream for Queensland’s Fletcher family