The record-breaking sprinter JUNGLE CAT will stand the upcoming Australian breeding season at Queensland’s Telemon Stud. The fastest son of IFFRAAJ will be offered in his first Southern Hemisphere season at an introductory fee of $12,000 (plus GST).
- Jungle Cat – The best sprinter to retire to Queensland in 20 years
- Our stallion tour of the Hunter Valley & Telemon
- Can lightning strike twice for Sidestep in the Golden Slipper of 2020?
- Telemon celebrate the crowning of SIDESTEP as Champion First Season Sire
- A breeding dream for Queensland’s Fletcher family