Owning a multiple Group 1 winning filly is what dreams are made of. Couple that with purchasing a stud and standing a Golden Slipper producing stallion there in the first 12 months, and most reactions are simply ‘wow’. The owners are the Fletcher family and here is their story.
- Jungle Cat – The best sprinter to retire to Queensland in 20 years
- Our stallion tour of the Hunter Valley & Telemon
- Can lightning strike twice for Sidestep in the Golden Slipper of 2020?
- Telemon celebrate the crowning of SIDESTEP as Champion First Season Sire
- A breeding dream for Queensland’s Fletcher family